If you are subscribed to the Citrus-Lime eBay integration service, you will need to set-up those products that you want to show on eBay.
This is managed from within Cloud MT; the first step is to find the product you want to activate, then go through the usual process of making it live on your ecommerce site, if it is not already active.
Once done, scroll to the section titled Special Conditions, then Manage eBay, and click View and Edit:
You'll now be taken to the eBay Item Settings page.
The first step is to use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate eBay category:
If you do not see the category you need, you can add it. The following article explains how to do this: How do I get ready to list items on eBay?
Now move onto the section entitled Define eBay Title and Sub Title.
This will give you options available to optimise the product for eBay, work your way down the page.
- Optimise the Title if needed;
- Add a Sub Title if needed;
- Add / adjust the Description if necessary. By default, the description will be taken from the item's main description that displays on your own site;
Under the eBay Options section, you can now do the following:
- Select the Good 'Til Cancelled, Requires Immediate Payment and List As Variant options as required. Do not select the No barcode on this product unless you are certain that this product does not have a barcode. If you set this and then eBay can see that a barcode does exist, they will penalise you.
- Select the relevant shipping template from the drop-down menu. This should have been set up when you initially started using the eBay integration. If you need a new shipping template, or want to make changes, please refer to the following article: How do I get ready to list items on eBay?
- Set the condition of the item - by default, this is 'New', but you can also select 'Used', 'Manufacturer Refurbished', or 'Seller Refurbished' where applicable to the item.
When you've completed this section, scroll to the foot of the page and click the Save button.
When the page reloads, you will now be able to use the Define eBay Item Specifics in the next section. For each item specific, use the drop-down menu to select one, once selected you will see it add this to the current save value as shown below:
eBay may mark some Item Specifics as Required, so these will need to be set in order to be able to list the item on eBay.
Any which are not marked as required are optional, so you do not wish to set some of the specifics, just leave them as they are. Scroll to the foot of the page and click the Save button.
If you leave the item now, then providing it has stock, the next time eBay does an upload it should automatically activate this item. If you want to list the item immediately, you can click the List Now button towards the top of the page, and the item should list.
If the item does not list, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the eBay Log. This will give information as to why the product is not listing:
If the product has listed, the log will show something like the below message in the eBay log: