eCommerce Update 19th January 2021
Cloud MT and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce new versions are being released on the evening of Tuesday 19th January. Cloud MT will be available immediately, and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce will be deployed to all sites during the following morning. Below you will find a list of improvements and bug fixes that you can expect to see in this update.
- Payment processing reworked to improve supportability
- Where a single option applies for either Delivery or Click and Collect, that option will now be preselected. Reducing the number of clicks needed through the checkout.
- Improved code understanding of base language of site
- Redundant code relating to previous versions of checkout removed to improve robustness and supportability
- A bug where not all applicable fields would show when reviewing order on mobile has been fixed
- An entire order can now be paid for with a gift voucher
- Improvements made to save feedback message, will now only be shown once all save actions have completed.
- Error saving a change to customer in Cloud MT has been fixed
- Rework of validation to allow improved testing of related database objects
- Added support for PayPal 'Completed_Funds_Held' response - encountered mainly on new PayPAL accounts
- "Tax on delivery" field removed from Delivery and Handling Options - having this field enabled resulted in orders not posting to Google Analytics so this has been removed and is no longer supported
Amazon Stock Feed
- The Amazon stock feed used to update every 4 hours from 0700 - 2300. It now updates every 90 minutes 24 hours a day.