eCommerce // Update 30th March 2021
Cloud MT and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce new versions are being released on the evening of Tuesday, 30th March. Cloud MT will be available immediately, and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce will be deployed to all sites the following morning. Below you will find a list of improvements and bug fixes that you can expect to see in this update.
- Related items displaying out of stock items has now been prevented, so items will drop out of the related items list when they run out of stock.
- Multi-priced matrix items showed the lowest-priced attribute as the ‘was’ price and sale price as the ‘now’ price in the shopping cart. We have improved how this is displayed on our Ecommerce platform, making the price saved clearer for the customer.
- The right amount of Customer Rewards points will now show correctly against products. Similarly, a clearer understanding on the Customer Rewards points available against an item has been implemented, avoiding duplication of information.
- Royal Mail delivery dates were lapsing into previous months at checkout where the estimated delivery period spanned the month end - for example 29th Jan-1st Jan. We have now fixed this so that the estimates show correctly.
- We have fixed the issue when navigating back from Paypal, the item price was not showing in the basket summary.
- eBay global shipping program -
- Using this functionality, the retailer sends the shipment to eBay's dispatching Centre in the UK, and eBay then manage the remaining part of the shipment's journey, including any customs processes. We have written an article with further information and setup instructions
- We have improved how a category is created for our different retailers such as equestrian and outdoor, when importing an item with AutoSIM, if a primary category does not exist.
Ongoing Development - Customer Rewards
Customer Rewards development is progressing very well, with end-to-end account now complete and internal testing continuing. Preparations are ongoing for the Preference Centre part of the Account Management screens going end of life in a future release.