eCommerce // Update - 4th February 2021
Cloud MT and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce new versions are being released on the evening of Thursday 4th February. Cloud MT will be available immediately, and will be deployed to all sites the following morning. Below you will find a list of improvements and bug fixes that you can expect to see in this update.
Note: We are now approaching the end of the Cloud POS release cycle. While final testing of the Cloud POS release is completed, there will be no major releases of Citrus-Lime Ecommerce or CloudMT. This is to allow the testing team to fully focus on the testing of the Cloud POS release. The next full Ecommerce update will be 16th March 2021.
In this time ahead of the release a minor update to Citrus-Lime Ecommerce will be made to reflect the new structure of Ecommerce data in Cloud POS, this will obsolete out non-modular sites and remove their connectivity to Cloud POS, as they are not compatible with the new Cloud POS release. At this point we will also include any urgent updates that are required. Further updates on this will follow.
- Alternate Product Page now available on the Modular platform! The new Alternate Item Page (Detail Fast Alternate) has been developed for customers with ongoing design-team support and agreements. The page layout is fully customisable by the design team and comes with all the features you'd expect from a Citrus-Lime item page. Any item can be set to use this page layout via Cloud MT. A word of warning however, if the design team haven't created a layout for you, the item page will be un-styled, although (mostly) functional.
- Removal of unnecessary logging to assist support team in identifying issues
- Error when submitting question has been fixed
- Payment page added to Cloud MT - This page is still under development for those that will be using our Payment Gateway in the future. This page can be used to view some payments on your site, but is not yet a replacement for your usual checks with individual Payment Processors.
- Adding an item to a Colour Group no longer updates the Season. The season of the individual item set in Cloud POS will be respected.
- Cloud MT now loads on mobile browsers
- Delisting an Item from eBay now possible from Cloud MT
Work continues to overhaul Customer Rewards. We are excited to launch in the coming months and have begun to prepare Ecommerce sites for this switch over. No changes will be seen on the front end of the site, but this release has seen extensive updates and improvements to the plumbing of this feature.