We are updating Citrus-Lime eCommerce and Cloud MT. Here are the details of what to expect from this release:
- We have improved the handling of cancelled or changed V12 applications. This allows for the updated reference to be received and enables amended applications to be completed and downloaded.
- Code for coupon expiration improved for handling different time zones.
- Time removed from customers' Order History page.
- Further Google Analytics 4 improvements:
- Improved revenue reporting for multi-sites.
- Item View event tracking added to Google Analytics 4 to record:
- View Item (product pages)
- View Item List (FAF pages)
- View Cart (/cart/)
- We have prevented parameters from being removed from the campaign URL which caused issues with accurate reporting in Google Analytics.
- Click-and-Collect-only items will now not be able to be purchased on sites which don't support Click and Collect.
- The Stock depth field in the enhanced Google Shopping feed will now use all retailers' stock for calculations.
- An issue where Cyclescheme restrictions weren't respected due to a trailing white space on the facet URL has been fixed.
- Background errors have been fixed throughout the code base.
- Improved validation for deleting facets to prevent a specific instance where an in-use facet could be deleted.
- Corrected date formatting on the Order Line report for US groups.