eCommerce Update // July 21st 2021
Cloud MT and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce new versions are being released on the evening of July 21st. Cloud MT will be available immediately, and Citrus-Lime Ecommerce will be deployed to all sites the following morning. Below you will find a list of improvements and bug fixes that you can expect to see in this update.
- Click and Collect Store name now shown on confirmation emails
The Delivery Delay text now shows in the cart - Items with Delivery delay or Backorder Delay options set, can be created with a personalised message in the Shipping Delay Text box.
- Auto SIM improvements
- Mini Basket - Offers now prioritised in the mini basket preview when applicable
- DPD Pick Up service no longer advertised when blocked by item in the basket
- Confirmation Email will now no longer reference First Data as a Payment Method for Apple Pay and Google Pay transactions, it will show the payment service used
- Text spacing on website when displaying Customer Rewards points information has been corrected
- Neatened layout of product reviews and questions
- Stock availability schema fixed to prevent some instances of incorrect reporting of items being out of stock when items had limited availability
- Work to investigate a bug where items activation dates had been reverted. It appears that this was a point in time issue that has been resolved by changes already made.
- Background error prevented on customer sign in page
- Rewards points stuck in Pending due to an error making payment will now become available to spend again automatically
- A bug preventing some Star Buys being removed from cart has been fixed
- A bug causing "There are no Star Buy..." text to remain in mini cart when there are associated Star Buys has been fixed
- Typos on Customer Rewards information page corrected
- Customer data can now be anonymised in Cloud MT
- % ! and ' are now allowed characters in Item Names and SEO page titles