Cloud MT // Using the Payments page
You can view and manage payments made via your e-commerce platform on the Payments page in Cloud MT.
You can access this page from the main menu in Cloud MT by navigating to Site Management, then Payments.
This page displays a range of information, including all payment attempts (both successful and failed), the payment method used and payment status, and the results of any security checks that were carried out by the payment processor.
Colour coding on the page helps you to quickly identify payment attempts that have been successful (green), are a refund, have failed or encountered a problem (red), or are pending / requiring attention (yellow).
You can add and hide columns from the grid, allowing you to focus on and filter by the details which interest you most.
Using the Column Chooser button, and dragging columns to and from the grid, you can choose from the following headings by which to filter and sort the data:
- Order Number
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Payment Type - if the payment processor supports it, the type of payment will be displayed here, otherwise, it will display 'Unknown';
- Payment Amount - what the customer has paid;
- Payment Method - how the customer paid;
- Payment Stage - the status of the payment, if supported by the payment processor;
- AVS - if supported by the payment processor, this checks the billing address provided by the customer matches the address to which the payment card is registered;
- CV2 - if supported by the payment processor, this checks that the security code provided by the customer matches the security code known to payment card issuer;
- Postcode Matched - if supported by the payment processor, this checks the billing postcode provided by the customer matches the address to which the payment card is registered;
- 3D-Secured - if supported by the payment processor, this shows the results of a 3D Secure check carried out on the transaction;
- Payment Successful - whether the payment attempt has been successful, has failed, or is pending. You should not despatch an order until the payment shows as successful;
- Fraud Score - if supported by the payment processor, this will display the fraud score assessment;
- Processor Transaction ID - this will display the payment processor's reference, if this is provided by the payment processor.
- View Security Info will show a summary of the order value, customer details and billing and shipping address, and any authorisation details that have been provided by the payment processor.
- Actions provides the ability to refund, void or release a payment, but this is only recommended for use in instances when the order cannot be refunded in Cloud POS.