Cloud POS Backoffice
Cloud POS // Hotpatch - April 2021
We are updating Cloud POS in order to make necessary changes in preparation for the release of our new Customer Rewards integration.
We have taken this opportunity to bring forward some additional updates and bug fixes which are now in the final stages of testing.
- API - Get for a single customer now includes the ship to addresses.
- Should an existing customer (First Name, Last Name and Postcode all match) place an order online with a new email address, we will now update the customer email address in Cloud POS.
- Transfer in Goods In - An issue where the committed status of items was not updating within the Sending Store for a prolonged period of time has been fixed.
- Modify Item Detail wizard can now update the brand of existing Gift Vouchers.
- A scenario where a partially received Purchase Order would close completely due to an error printing labels with long ItemLookupCodes has been fixed.
- Bin Locations are now wrapped on transfer print outs to prevent information being cut off.
Last updated at April 20th, 2021