Cloud POS Hotpatch April 2020
Here is a list of what you can expect to see in this update:
- Improved feedback when a card transaction fails to complete in Cloud POS due to internet connectivity issues -
- It is now possible to return a transaction older than 3 months when searching transaction by date.
- Fix made to correct instances where committed stock did not update the quantity available online.
- A bug preventing the picklist print out being grouped by bin location has been fixed.
- Supplier/Reorder Number can now be used when quick scanning items onto a Purchase Order.
- API - Date customer last updated now correctly amends when a customer is updated using the API.
- A scenario where insufficient stock message showed incorrectly when picking up some work orders has been fixed.