eCommerce // What's new in this release? 31st July 2020
New DLL's are now available. Below you will find a list of new features, improvements and bug fixes that you can expect to see in this update.
Citrus-Lime eCommerce Updates
These changes are applied to each website individually when fixes are required. They will be tested and signed off for use week commencing 3rd August 2020
- Stock check added before payment collected to help prevent over selling
- Schema Breadcrumb updated to meet current requirements - pages eligible for rich results
- Multiple Notification requests for when an item is back in stock has been prevented
- Option to add a Custom Product to basket from quick view has been removed, you are now directed to the product page to customise purchase.
- Download speed for V12 Finance Orders improved to within 5 minutes of when they are ready to download from V12.
- Improvements to Customer Rewards to be compliant with GDPR requirements
- Efficiency improvements to Amazon order order despatch notifications
- Removal of legacy code which will improve the speed and reliability of the ecommerce platform.
- Customer Rewards information page updated on Modular Platform
- Removal of non standard code on Modular sites to improve robustness and supportability
- A bug preventing Size filters from showing on some pages has been fixed
- A bug causing Google Map link to be duplicated has been fixed
- Problem with long phone numbers resolved
- Improved finance per month display
Cloud Merchant Tools Updates
We are continuing to develop our own planned changes into Cloud Merchant Tools (Cloud MT), alongside working on feedback we are receiving from our group of test clients. These changes are made live for all customers on Friday, July 31st.
- Work to prevent memory leaks which would impact on performance of Cloud MT
- Fixed bug where sometimes the automatically deactivated date was not updated
- Improvements made when returning to item search with filters set
- Allowed Citrus-Lime staff to edit additional fields to improve speed of setup and configuration
- Bug where editing filter navigation in Cloud MT broke the navigation on the front of the site has been fixed